Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Journey Begins!



Well after two flights equaling 16 hours, we are finally in Sydney. We left Dallas at 10pm on Monday night and arrived at 9:15 Wednesday Morning, skipping over one full day on the calendar!
I'm not worried, we get that day back next Tuesday, when we fly backward in time.

Our trip has already been wonderfully exhilarating. I plan to climb the
Sydney Harbor bridge (picture #1) tomorrow morning, so I'm gonna be brief for now. I am READY for some serious shut eye. I am super motivated to climb that bridge. Probably for the reason of a million calories in the picture to the right. Hey, we were drinking cappuccino and eating sugar to stay awake! At least that's what we keep telling ourselves.

I will post a video tomorrow. I just wanted to let you all know that we arrived safely. The Hillsong Women's Conference begins tomorrow evening, so there is much anticipation! I cannot wait to share it with you.

Love to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment